Dr.B.Sujeeth Kumar – M.B.B.S., M.S., F.A.I.S.
Consultant General & Laparoscopic Surgeon
Is a well experienced, versatile, highly reputed Consultant General & Laparoscopic Surgeon with more than a decade of expertise in surgical practice. His in-depth expertise in different types of surgeries and healthcare areas has made him one of the most sought-after surgeons in the country.He is a unique combination of knowledge, experience and good people skills. He inspires confidence in patients as well as in his peers and teammates in the medical fraternity. He stands out for his passion for excellence in medicine and good healthcare placing the patient’s needs above all other interests. Built on a strong academic foundation, his advanced training in Gastro and Gynaec Laparoscopy and ongoing knowledge development in various surgical fields, enables him to keep in step with technological breakthroughs. He has successfully operated on more than 10000 patients and provided consultation for more than 35000 patients
Membership in – ASI, IMA, RSSDI and ROTARY INTERNATIONAL (Rotary club of Jubilee Hills)
Consultant General & Laparoscopic Surgeon
English, Hindi, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu
- M.B.B.S. From Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College
- M.S. From Kamineni Medical College
- Advanced Laparoscopy training from Kerala
- Visiting Consultant General and Laparoscopic Surgeon at Elbit Medical Diagnostics (Rd No 12, Banjara Hills) from October 2009
- Visiting Consultant General and Laparoscopic Surgeon at Rays Lifestyle Hospitals (Rd No 5, Banjara Hills) from July 28th 2016.
- Visiting Consultant General and Laparoscopic Surgeon at Deccan Hospitals, Raj Bhavan Road from July 2013.
- Visiting Consultant General and Laparoscopic Surgeon at Zoi Hospitals, Raj Bhavan Road from April 2015.
- Former Visiting Consultant General and Laparoscopic Surgeon at Medwin Hospitals, Nampally (January 2015 to January 2016)
- Former Visiting Consultant General and Laparoscopic Surgeon at Vivekananda Hospital, Beside CM’s Camp Office, Somajiguda (January 2011 to September 2015)
- Former Visiting Consultant General and Laparoscopic Surgeon at Nova Speciality Surgery, Jubilee Hills (April 2013 to January 2015)
- Former Assistant Professor in the Dept. Of General Surgery from October 2008 to October 2015 in Kamineni Medical College, Narketpally.
- Former Visiting Consultant General and Laparoscopic Surgeon at Vijay Vamshi Hospital,Behind Maheshwari Chambers, Somajiguda (October 2009 to October 2011)
- Former Visiting Consultant General and Laparoscopic Surgeon at Axon Hospital, SR Nagar(October 2009 to October 2010)
- Former Visiting Consultant General and Laparoscopic Surgeon at Heritage Hospital,Somajiguda (July 2009 to March 2011)
- Former Visiting Consultant General and Laparoscopic Surgeon at Genesis Hospital, Basheerbagh (June 2008 to June 2009)
- Worked as a Senior Registrar at Kamineni Hospitals, LB Nagar (June 2008 to June 2009)
- Former Senior Resident in the Dept. Of General Surgery from October 2005 to October 2008.
Has received invitations to join as a Honorary Visiting Consultant General and Laparoscopic Surgeon from Maxcure Hospitals (both branches), Century Hospitals (Road No 12, Banjara Hills), Yashoda Hospitals (Somajiguda) but due to time constraints and increased traffic confined only to couple of places but can operate here if there is need.
Dr. Sujeeth Kumar’s areas of surgical expertise and experience include:
- General Surgery – All types of Hernia’s , Breast Lumps, Any type of Abdominal Pain, Neck masses – Thyroid, Hydrocele ,Varicocele, Haemorrhoids (Piles), Fistula In Ano, Fissure In Ano, Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Gastroenterology– As a team performed more than 10 Liver Transplants both Cadaveric as well as Live Donor Liver Transplants, Hepatic Resections, Pancreatic surgeries, Splenectomies, Intestinal Resection anastomosis for Gastrointestinal cancers, Palliative procedures for advanced G.I. Cancer masses
- Laparoscopic Surgeries – Diagnostic Laparoscopy, Lap Appendicectomy, Lap Cholecystectomy(Gallbladder inflammation),Lap Adhesiolysis, Lap fundoplication for GERD, Lap surgery for Ventral Hernias, Inguinal Hernias, Incisional Hernias, Laparoscopic Tubectomies, Lap Ovarian Cystectomy, Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomies
- Diabetic Foot Infections related surgeries from simple incision and drainage to Below Knee, Above Knee Amputations, Hip Disarticulation. Diabetic wound care management includes Daily Debridements to Split Skin Grafts and Rotational Flap surgeries
- All emergencies related to surgery and Day care surgeries.